TubBlox Kits from buildahottub.com are the easy way to create insulated walls for your DIY Hot Tub or Pool.
Easier to lay thank bricks. Better insulation properties than using PIR or Celotex style boards and super-fast to put together means that they are absolutely perfect for the DIYer.
- Good insulation, allowing you to save energy
- Quick construction method, reducing labour by 65%
- Nice, smooth walls
- No physical straining
- Ideal for the “do it yourself” market
- Hardness PS 40
- 3,33 pieces/m²
- 0.14 m³ concrete per m² formworks
- Thermal rating 0,32W/M²/K
- Dimensions : 1000 mm x 250 mm x 300 mm
This 20 Pack will cover 6m2.
This kit includes 20 x TubBlox – please note, rebar is not included.
**Price Includes UK Delivery – 10-14 Day Lead Time**
Euro Pallet Delivery +/- £400 – please contact me for prices.
What are TubBlox?
TubBlox are a formwork which is made from expanded polystyrene. TubBlox kits allow the basic hot tub or pool to be constructed from simple blocks, strengthen it with steel reinforcement rebar & then fill them full of concrete. Think of “Lego for adults”!
This method is quick, easy and perfect for the DIYer.
The accessory pieces allow you to create almost any pool or hot tub shape imaginable. The TubBlox Kits have an insulation value which is much greater than traditional construction methods, leading to lower heating costs & savings on energy. In the current climate, it is really important that our DIY Hot Tubs and Pools are fully insulated to keep the running costs down.
- Carry out the Hot Tub or Swimming Pool excavation – essentially dig your big hole!
- Prepare your base just as you would for a regular block build.
- Lay the first row of TubBlox on a mortar bed
- Install the Rebar reinforcing bars
- Glue the following courses of Formworks together
- Complete the installation of the reinforcing bars
- Add your plumbing to the TubBlox during construction.
- When you are ready, pour your concrete
- Job Done!