Bowman 70KW / 240K BTU Heat Exchanger is made of Cupro Nickel – for both chlorinated and salt pools and Hot Tubs. They’re reliable and will provide years of service provided the pH balance of the pool is maintained correctly.
The Bowman is an efficient shell and tube swimming pool & Hot Tub heat exchanger, which is suitable for use with either boiler heated hot water, or renewable energy heating systems such as heat pumps or solar collectors. It features ‘Universal Fit’ composite end covers 1.5″ or 50mm.
PRICE INCLUDED DELIVERY
- Integral 7mm thermostat pocket for ease of installation.
- Removable tube stack makes the units easy to service.
- Composite end covers with 1.5″ solvent weld unions for easy connection to plant room pipework.
- kW/BTU output is based on 82C 180F boiler water.
- More efficient – more heat transfer tubes than many other heat exchangers, so Bowman units will heat your pool more quickly, dramatically reducing your fuel costs.
- Easy to maintain – special feature enables the end covers and tub stack to be removed for cleaning purposes.
- Digital Thermostat Included
- For Tubs and Pools up to 37000 Gallons / 170 000 litres
- 40KW / 135 000 BTU at 60C / 140F
542mm / 21.34″
5KG / 11lbs
Thermostat / Control – this Bowman Heat Exchanger comes with a thermostat pocket which enables a thermostat probe to be fitted into the end cover. This removes the need for the thermostat to be fitted into the pipework. The probe in their pocket is a Digital Thermostat.
Wall controller with programmable differential heating mode control selection load start limitation. Safety function in the event of breakage of the sensor. Runs on mains power supply. Supplied with sensor on 2m / 6.5′ lead. Will slot into the stat pocket on a Bowman Heat Exchanger.
LAE wall mount 2-stage digital thermostat.
- Range -40 to 125°C / -40F to 53.6F
- Supply: 230 Vac (50/60hz) PLEASE NOT THIS DOES NOT RUN ON 110V IT NEEDS TO BE POWERED OF A 230V SPLIT SYSTEM IN THE USA
- I/P: PTC/NTC 10K selectable input
- O/P: 2 relays, 8(3)A
- Dimensions: 110x53x75mm (4″ x 2.25″ x 3″)
- Features: TTL port, HYS or PID+self tune, Wall/Surface Mounting
- ST1K20P1 Sensor Included, 2m / 6.5′
Digital thermostat can be configured to send a 12V signal to motorised / electro valves in order to turn the flow of water on or off to the heat exchanger from the boiler.
The heat exchanger should be treated like an additional “zone” off your boiler.